Körfez Havacılık Turizm ve Ticaret A. Ş., under the affiliation of Doğuş Group, was formed in 2007 and in May 2008 received its Operating Certificate (AOC) from the Turkish Civil Aviation Authority. Körfez's fleet, comprising of one Gulfstream 550, one Gulfstream 450 , one Gulfstream 280 business jets,one Twin Otter DHC-6-400 turboprop airplane,two Airbus Helicopter H145 and one Sikorsky S76C++ helicopter is authorised to operate commercial flights both domestically and internationally.
The company's main operations centre is at the General Aviation apron of Istanbul Ataturk Airport. Körfez has its own special hangar in which the aircraft are based and where the experienced technical personnel perform regular maintenance. When necessary, maintenance is performed at authorised service centres under the observation of the team of experts.
Körfez Havacılık's professional flight crew possess over 16 years of civil aviation experience and are also qualified instructors (TRI) on the aircraft they fly.
The company has established and applies a Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008) for Air Taxi Management.
Our Security Policy
Security is the first priority in all our activities. We are committed to implementing, developing and improving strategies, management systems and processes to ensure that all activities undertaken by Körfez Aviation are upheld in the highest level of security performance and meet national and international standards.
Our commitment is to:
• Clearly define for all staff their accountabilities and responsibilities for the development and delivery of aviation security strategy and performance;
• Ensure that externally supplied systems and services that impact upon the security of our operations meet appropriate security standards;
• Actively develop and improve our security processes to conform to world-class standards;
• Comply with and, wherever possible, exceed all national and international legislative and regulatory requirements and standards;
• Ensure that sufficient skilled and trained resources are available to implement security strategy and policy;
• Achieve the highest levels of security standards and performance in all our aviation activities;
• Continually improve our security performance;
• Conduct security and management reviews and ensure that relevant action is taken;
• Ensure that the application of effective aviation security management systems is integral to all our aviation activities, with the objective of achieving the highest levels of security standards and performance.